MK vs. SF 2 MK vs. SF 2

Great job

Gotta love it. i mean if people only knew just how much work had to have gone into making this they probably wouldnt complain about thing's as small as why MK is always losing. great usage of sound effect's, music, and definately great job animating the fight's. i just wish there were fight's with more than two people

Stels Stels

cool

i like how the guy falls into the lava at the end. its like finish. then he falls. lol. too many video's have long end fights. not enough people realize fights can end just like that. so yeah awesome.

bunnykill reborn bunnykill reborn

umm...please dont ever do that again

I dont think you should release stuff anytime in the near future. untill you can avoid making another catastrophe.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Pretty fun

i dont think i'd buy this on a system. even if it's supposedly better on a system. but i'd play it from time to time. more blood and moves and then you'll have a winner.

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Funny as hell

This game is one of the most humorous games i've played in awhile. I cant wait for the second one. you dont really need to cheat to beat it though. and shotgun is the answer for anyone trying to beat the pink thing. well shotgun is the answer for anything really. dont fire till you see the whites of thier eyes.

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

That was insane

After playing this I realize the reason why god made the powerpuff girls.
It was solely for this submission. That rocked so keep up the good work.

Electric Stars Electric Stars

its pretty loud

i like it. though if you dont have some serious speaker's it will probably destroy them. too much sound give's a bit of distortion. good otherwise though.

Randomizor responds:

Thanks

Technos Altitude (Demo) Technos Altitude (Demo)

I like it

It's got a sort of raving inside of a supernintendo feel to it. I like it. its very simplistic but that's not a bad thing if done right. keep up the good work.

Basement Basement

good

I like it. it gives visuals of it's own without the help. only problem though was its a bit short. but some like it short and sweet.