Electric Stars Electric Stars

its pretty loud

i like it. though if you dont have some serious speaker's it will probably destroy them. too much sound give's a bit of distortion. good otherwise though.

Randomizor responds:

Thanks

Technos Altitude (Demo) Technos Altitude (Demo)

I like it

It's got a sort of raving inside of a supernintendo feel to it. I like it. its very simplistic but that's not a bad thing if done right. keep up the good work.

Basement Basement

good

I like it. it gives visuals of it's own without the help. only problem though was its a bit short. but some like it short and sweet.

+"Where is Clair?"+ Rythim Man +"Where is Clair?"+ Rythim Man

Excelent

it does indeed have a very video game feel. rpg' completely starts off like the intro to a labyrinth of sorts in the first two measure's then you go in and its all dungeon all the way.

In the land of the blind In the land of the blind

Nice!

They just keep coming. one day you'll be rich offa this.

Grim Reaper lullaby Grim Reaper lullaby

Pefect for gaming

i'm one of those people that runs D&D. This is one of those must play songs for any dark occasion.

Psybot - Heaven Cries Psybot - Heaven Cries

OMG

ok you know what. you should be making money offa this. Hella impressed.

Psybot responds:

thx.. maybe one day i can make money outta this.. but that is not my goal.. to make money... its to please people with my sounds and melodies.
i will just share this with you for now, but someday i wanna be big. i wanna hear my songs at the dance clubs... that is my goal.

Thx for your review.

//Psybtoronicle Waste\\

Psybot - Rumble Psybot - Rumble

good. keep it up.

this song i like. its got the heavy bass you'd want from alot of techno with the a melody that makes you move. cant beat that combo